Live two-way studio quality audio, broadcast to many different types of professional IP-codecs.
LUCI LIVE transforms your PC or Smartphone into a high-quality, live internet broadcasting source. With the availability of mobile or fixed-line internet access and the use of LUCI LIVE, the cost of live broadcasting is practically zero. LUCI LIVE includes the built-in option of recording while broadcasting live. It also has the renowned LUCI engine “under the hood”, so you can depend on reliable technology and software while enjoying features like input equalizing and support for high-quality accessories. LUCI LIVE can even play pre-recorded material during a live broadcast!
- RTP or UDP low-delay streaming, two-way, so including return channel
- 1-Way shoutcast/icecast streaming
- Record while broadcasting
- Play prerecorded material while broadcasting
- Codecs: MP2,AAC, AAC-HE, AAC-HEV2,G711,G722,ULCC
- 24-bit ULCC audio codec, 44.1 to 384 kHz sample-rate.
- N/ACIP compatible
- Sample-rate from 44.1 to 384 kHz
- ASIO support on Windows
- Studio quality audio
- Constantly updated to the latest IP-technology and standards
- Free help desk via email
Currently supported devices (August 2013)
- iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, 4S and 5, iPad 1, 2 , 3rd and 4th generation.
- Apple MAC computer with OSX 6.6 minimum
- PC/laptop/netbook with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Linux computers PC/laptop/netbook
- Android phones and tablets.
- BlackBerry Z10, Q10 and Q5.
Luci Live is also available pre installed on a USB drive, so you can use it on any computer without installing and registering the software again, as the USB drive will also act as a dongle.