LUCI LIVE LITE
use this limited feature set of LUCI LIVE, for live streaming only with G722 or our own ULCC and decide later to upgrade.
Ideal if you need simplicity in both setup and operation and a low cost solution for live broadcasting. LUCI LIVE LITE removes the record, edit and ftp functions from its big sister, and limits your codec choice to our own developed high quality ULCC or the slightly lower quality G.722. But in all other ways, it echoes the pro interface of LUCI LIVE, providing an extremely easy to use application for budget broadcasters.
SOME LUCI LIVE LITE FEATURES
Live two-way studio quality audio, simplified broadcasting
with easy set up; just tap one MIC button and adjust your sliders.
Check our support pages for how to set up your app.
LUCI LIVE LITE
After activating the MIC button will turn RED, indicating the microphone is active. The incoming stream indicator will turn Green after the connection is established
Set up your app
Add and or edit your stations and change or adjust your general settings
RTP and N/ACIP protocols are supported
Send and receive a symmetric RTP stream with integrated signaling
Screen format / codec
The 2 supported formats for the outgoing stream to the studio are: G.722 or ULCC.
Set up Stationlist
LUCI LIVE LITE WORKS ON ALL PLATFORMS
- The broadcaster can opt for the cheaper LUCI Live Lite software. LUCI Live Lite is a lighter, more limited, but considerably more affordable version of Luci Live, providing reporters or broadcasters operating on a tighter budget with an interesting alternative.
- no recording/reproduction/sending of files
- streaming is only possible with our own excellent ULCC codec or codec type G722. The latter is a lower quality than the one used in Luci Live, but still many times better than a telephone call.
Features for all platforms
- RTP or N/ACIP low-delay streaming, two-way, so includes return channel
- Codecs: ULCC and G722
- N/ACIP compatible
- Constantly updated to the latest IP-technology and standards
- Free help desk via email
- All currently supported devices by LUCI Live
Currently supported devices
- All iOS devices with iOS8 newer.
- Apple MAC computer with macOS 10.12 minimum
- PC/laptop/netbook with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, 64-bit only
- 64-bit Linux computers PC/laptop/netbook
- Android phones and tablets
Upgrade LUCI LIVE LITE
to a full LUCI LIVE License
The costs of purchasing the Lite version will then be deducted
and you will still have access to your LUCI Live Lite license.
RADIO COMMUNITY APP
Get your Radio Community app
Buy a yearly subscription
Now you can allow any contributor, reporter, influential guest and / or the common listener, to go live for free on your medium, in studio quality, by simply using your customized community app and their iPhone, Android phone or Windows device with an internet connection. The audio quality makes it seem as if they are at the radio station itself. Because it is so user-friendly, they need almost no technical skills to broadcast live as it has the interface of LUCI Live Lite but LUCI Live serves as the foundation.
- Get your own personal dedicated local app or become part of a global worldwide platform
- Add your station’s name and graphic design
- Allow free live contributions from everyone and any invitee
- Great user-friendly solution for live program formats
- Add additional features like a SIP service, more streams and even simple remote recording and editing possibilities
- Including updates to the latest IP-technology and standards
Enhance your LUCI software experience
Combine LUCI Live Lite with our professional custom designed hard- and software with our smart connections – the uMi, USB audio and the MIKI microphone cables with integrated pre-amplifier – to give you flexibility with your LUCI license. And don’t forget the LUCI iPhone Windshield, so the elements will not affect the quality of your content.
Create your own LUCI package and save money
We are flexible and can offer you various solutions. At one end the software for the receiving or the contributing side of broadcasting and at the other end the compatible hardware solutions like our microphone cables with integrated pre-amplifiers.