professional audio over IP networking software. Transforms your Windows PC into a high-quality, live internet broadcasting receiver or source
Use LUCI LIVE to connect to your Windows PC with LUCI STUDIO installed, report live from the field and talk back through the simultaneous live stream that is automatically sent back to the reporter.
You can also have multiple simultaneous connections from the field to the same PC in your LUCI STUDIO with extra LUCI STUDIO streams (extra streams possible up to 64) from the same PC, by using only a PC, LUCI STUDIO software and any multichannel soundcard !
LUCI STUDIO IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR WINDOWS
TRY before you buy…
We recommend that you check if LUCI STUDIO will work on your Windows device by downloading the software here. It will then run in fully functional demo mode, i.e. it will mute the audio I/O for 1 second every 20 seconds. This is the only difference between a purchased full version or a 30-day trial.
You can get a fully functional 30-day trial of LUCI STUDIO without the demo restriction. Visit our support center and ask for a 30-day activation-code. Be aware that you can only receive one complimentary 30-day trial. After this you can purchase a 30-day activation code below if you are still not sure you want to buy the full license.
A LUCI Studio COMES by default WITH 1 stream
Configuration of 64 simultaneous stereo streams per computer are possible, THESE CAN always BE addED afterwards for € 99 ONLY
- Receive RTP low-delay streaming, two-way, so includes sending a return channel
- Transmit RTP low-delay streams from the field, includes receiving a return channel
- Support for stream-cloning, receive simultaneous streams from one source and send return streams back to each incoming stream
- Support for multicast streaming connections, Transmit or Receive
- Full NACIP support
- Shoutcast/Icecast source
- Easy multichannel configuration with new version 3.0. Configurations of 40 simultaneous stereo streams per computer are possible.
- Codecs: MP2, AAC, AAC-HE, AAC-LD, AAC-ELD, AAC-HEV2, G711, G722, ULCC, FLAC, Linear
- Ember plus and SNMP remote signalling & control
- 24-bit ULCC audio codec, 44.1 to 384 kHz sample-rate
- Constantly updated to the latest IP-technology and standards
- Free help desk via email
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012
- LUCI STUDIO is also available pre installed on a USB drive. So you can use it on any computer without installing and registering the software again, as the USB drive will also act as a dongle.
LUCI STUDIO SCREENSHOTS
Multicast streaming connections, Transmit or Receive. LUCI Studio comes with 1 stream standard but extra streams can be purchased for only 99,- Euro’s more.
LUCI STUDIO as a multichannel server
LUCI STUDIO server stereo channel
LUCI SUPPORT CENTER
In order to streamline support requests and better serve you, we utilize a support ticket system. Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number which you can use to track the progress and responses online. For your reference we provide complete archives and history of all your support requests. Only a valid email address is required to submit a ticket.
Enhance your LUCI software experience
Combine LUCI Live with our professional custom designed hard- and software giving you flexibility with your LUCI license. Like our ULCC codec and our smart connections: the uMi, usb audio and the MIKI microphone cables with integrated pre-amplifier. And don’t forget the LUCI iPhone Windshield, so the elements cannot affect the quality of your content.
Create your own LUCI package and save money
We are flexible and can offer you various solutions. At one end the software for the receiving or the contributing side of broadcasting and at the other end the compatible hardware solutions like our microphone cables with integrated pre-amplifiers. Contact us for tailor made solutions.